Monday, November 24, 2008

Poor Poor Story

Yea well the last time I wanted to post a story it didnt go through,much to my horror.............arghhh it was so dam annoying..............but now its time for a new story,well im kinda too annoyed with this one cuz it sounded better in my head..............So the new one's coming,oh and im using it to also give Todric's tales some backbone.

In the beginning there was many a person who was powerful,however after the reformation,the powerful people were reduced until they were limited to the Everpowerful.They are now known as the Rev Worep.Which means basically they are highly trained and fielded in many conditions which have magnified their powers to a level where they are "Everpowerful".Now we shall see the view of the Grim Reaper/Djolbor,who later will be executed by Todric,who is helping to tell parts of this story.Oh shut up Todric.Hey I executed this fiend.Man you are not intelligent enough at story telling so leave it to me.Well I have his memories.Fine you can tell some.

Well anyways lets start this tale.Yes well I'll start.It all begins in a land now known as Lost Lands in our language,it is known as Cloris'rasta in the words of power.(DAm that boy and his dragon for creating another world........)Anyways Djolbor then known as Milic was cooking up a feast.He was dicing potatoes when a blue bird came flying in.Milic bowed then he quickly grabbed a bowl of fish and proferred it to the blue bird.

The blue bird changed into a man,its the closest thing to what he was........too bad the Dyzloft didnt exist back in those days.Yes well its probably a good thing too for this guy is rather vain no matter how hard one try's to reason with him.Yes well he is a Creator of the Everpowerful.So what?Umm lets continue this story first.Todric nods.

Well anyways that bird turned into a man who probably had no one who could even be close in comparison after all his looks kept on changing.........much to any authors annoyance as well as any poet...........Anyways right now he had deep blue eyes and short black hair.

"Why are you hear my lord?"said Milic,who if I might add was fidgeting on the spot."DO you require any sustenance?"

"No I shant be requiring sustanance or long winded talks either."said the man....really need a name for this guy."Rather I ask that you go to the Girt now and prepare a fire there."

"Very well My Lord but how about this feast?"said Milic."Well I will help you entertain your guest and finish cooking this meal after all I have been looking for an excuse to stop and drink lots of wine as well as white chocolate not mint.You do have white chocolate right?"said the guy....man whats his name if only I remembered. "

"Yes My Lord I have white chocolate"said Milic."Good now go."ordered the guy

Poor Milic left without any food or even a nice fluffy pillow to go to Girt.Which as everyone knew was a place filled with diamonds but why would a Wistor like him need those.A Wistor was something I just made up,its a human sized species who are a lot like us except that they have hands which have some sort of element coming out of it.Yes both the scientific version and the other type.Well hope you comment about this.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger