Thursday, September 25, 2008

The other view-Chapter 1 part 2

"Are you sure those grenade launchers have been cleaned?Cause if they are oily during a firefight I am personally going to char you alive"said Captain Thomas Frost,a Malaysian captain serving in the Malaysian Embassy in the U.S.A. as a both chief of security and military adviser.
"Yes sir."said the private."Sir there was a message that said you are to report to Captain-General Robert Sherman."
"Very well and I want you to take a short break then you are to examine the G-55C s as well as the new RPG's.Oh and I want you to begin a quick training course for the rest of the team since they are out of shape."ordered Captain Frost.
He then went out of the embassy and called for a taxi."Where to?"asked the driver."T.L.S.C."answered Captain Frost."On the double then"said the driver.The taxi then began to move through the crowded streets of Washington D.C. Thomas looked at the various people ad plants while trying to figure out why he was being called.
Maybe they just want to talk?or maybe they want me to help do some plans before im called back?Ill find out when I get there.Now I better start checking some messages before it piles up.
Captain Thomas
Remember to inspect that cook.I still think he tried to eat me while I was sleeping.
From,
Ambassador Tin Too
Ambassador Tin Too
Although I respect your opinion but the records show he is clean.And he is not a cannibal or terrorist.No he does not want to eat you,he was saying "What would you like to eat?Tinn Too Special?"But it seems you ran out when you heard Tin Too and eat.One would believe you are mad if it wasnt for that report from that doctor.
From
Captain FROST
Captain Frost
My wife and I would like to thank you for that delicious recomendation.We hope that you will come and try the Steamed Cillarose before you have to do some messy work.Oh and I do hope that Ambassador Tin Too isnt panicking again.
From
Major-General Edward Bite

No comments:

Powered By Blogger